Universal Works Cord Check Shirt - Blue
This UW version of a mid-century American 'Garage' work shirt draws inspiration from a visit to a Japanese fast-food joint. It embraces an oversized design with a flat square collar and a straight hem, exuding a nostalgic vibe. The shirt features short split sides for a relaxed, boxy fit, along with two generously sized pockets with button-closure flaps. It's your go-to winter-ready piece!
This version is cut from super soft and marled flannel cotton. So cosy!
- Loose and boxy fit for a relaxed look.
- Two generously sized chest pockets with button-down flaps and a pen holder.
- Features a straight-cut hem for a clean finish.
- Secured with a six-button front closure.
- Simple collar design for a timeless aesthetic.
- Made from 100% Cotton.
- Trim: 100% Cotton.
- Maintain the quality by washing at 30 degrees.
- Avoid bleach and tumble drying.
- Use a warm iron as needed.
- Do not dry clean.
- It's advisable to wash similar colors together.
Inspired by the workwear of the 1970s midlands working class town that founder David Keyte grew up in, Universal Works offers menswear designed in Nottingham and produced in small quantities. From durable chore jackets to checked wool cardigans, loose carpenter trousers and cosy beanie hats, meet your new everyday uniform.