Stine Goya Amara Sunrise Check Cardigan
A Sculpd Pottery Kit contains everything you'll need to sculpt, carve, paint and seal your own pinch pots, succulent plant pots, trinket dishes, vases, candle holders, sculptures and everything in between.
What's in the kit?
- 2kg Premium British Air-Dry Clay
- 20 Piece Step-By-Step Beginners Pottery Guide
- Pottery Carving, Shaping and Cutting Tools & Tool Bag
- White Acrylic Eggshell Paint
- Waterproof Glossy or Matte Varnish
- 2 Ultra Fine Bristle Paintbrushes
- Potter's Sponge for Smoothing
What can I make with it?
We use a premium air-drying clay that is soft, supple, easy to manipulate and dries a lovely light grey colour with a smooth surface making it a joy to paint on.
We've tested every air-dry clay we could get our fingers into, and this clay is hands down the best.
If stored unopened in the sealed bag the clay will last 3 - 6 months.
You can make both functional and decorative pieces - almost anything you can imagine! What you make is really up to you. It's your own creative expression through clay.
You can check out our Best of Sculpd Gallery for inspiration or use the included 20 piece step-by-step guide to get you started.
Not suitable for food / drink vessels.
Will my creations be waterproof?
We’re very excited to have finally cracked the code on waterproofing air-dry clay!
At long last and with many iterations we have developed a brilliant waterproof varnish! Easy to apply, non streaky, non sticky and with amazing coverage.
How to use our varnish:
1. Wait for your piece to dry completely for a minimum of 2 - 3 days. It’s important your creation is bone dry before painting (very light in colour and hard to the touch).
2. Apply 2 generous coats of our white acrylic eggshell base layer on the inside, outside and base of your creation. Allow this to dry for a couple of hours.
3. Apply 2 generous coats of our matte varnish on the inside, outside and base of your creation. Allow this to set completely overnight to ensure a waterproof finish.
And that’s all there is to it!