William Morris Reading Glasses #C2 - Acanthus
WILLIAM MORRIS ARTIST & DESIGNER (1834-1896)
Morris was a world-famous designer, poet, political activist, craftsman and a founder member of the Arts and Crafts movement in London. The iconic patterns and designs he and his friends created would transform into beautiful objects, inspired by nature, using natural materials and traditional skills. The exquisitely designed textiles and wallpapers they produced are timeless and have been a cornerstone of fashion for over 150 years.
THE WILLIAM MORRIS GALLERY READY READER COLLECTION
A new product line of Ready Readers celebrate the highly recognizable William Morris textile designs.
A percentage of all sales will be donated to the William Morris Gallery for arts education.
• An exclusive, premium collection designed in the UK
• Matching microfibre pouches, which double as polishing cloths
• Reading lenses in 5 strengths (from +1.00 to +3.00)
• Complete with bespoke packaging
• Designer Name: Reading Glasses C2
• Designer Colour: Golden Lily