Universal Works Track Trouser - Faded Indigo Herringbone
Named for its distinctive chevron-like similarities to the 'Herring' fish, there is certainly nothing fishy about this fabric. Herringbone is a staple fabric used liberally during WWII as the fabric of choice for G.I.'s.
• Product Code: 28528.
• Loose, straight-leg cut.
• Elasticated waistband with internal drawcord.
• Legs are darted in at cuffs.
• Zip fly.
• Single rear button-down patch pocket;
• Small key-ring loop at right side rear waistband.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton, 100% Cotton Trim.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.
Inspired by the workwear of the 1970s midlands working class town that founder David Keyte grew up in, Universal Works offers menswear designed in Nottingham and produced in small quantities. From durable chore jackets to checked wool cardigans, loose carpenter trousers and cosy beanie hats, meet your new everyday uniform.