Universal Works Military Chino in Navy Lord Cotton & Linen
Italian-made fabric, woven in Prato from recycled fibres of cotton viscose and linen. With a light feel, and a chambray plain weave finish that makes a truly great summer cloth.
• Product Code: 28137.
• Comfortable, loose fit through the hips and thigh.
• Leg tapers through to hem.
• Button fly.
• Two front pockets.
• Two rear jetted buttoned pockets.
• Fabric Content: 36% Cotton, 35% Viscose, 15% Linen, 10% Acrylic, 4% Other Fibres, 100% Cotton Trim.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.
Inspired by the workwear of the 1970s midlands working class town that founder David Keyte grew up in, Universal Works offers menswear designed in Nottingham and produced in small quantities. From durable chore jackets to checked wool cardigans, loose carpenter trousers and cosy beanie hats, meet your new everyday uniform.